Featured Landscaping Seeds
- Minnfine Kentucky Bluegrass(Coated)$184.50
- Upland Native Grass Mix$21.45 $ / lb
- Cave-n-Rock Switchgrass$18.50 $ / lb
- Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue$125.00
- Annual Ryegrass(Turf)$55.00
- Minnfine Kentucky Bluegrass$235.00
- Sun & Shade Turf Mix$31.00 $ / lb
Tools & Guides
The Basics of Microclover in Your Lawn
If you’re looking for alternatives to turfgrass, it’s time to consider micro clover. Whether you seed your entire lawn with it or mix it with existing turf, you’ll reduce water and fertilizer use while keeping a beautiful green landscape.
How To Build a Sustainable Farm Plan
Interested in building a sustainable farm plan that will help you maximize yields and profit while protecting the environment? Deer Creek Seed will help walk you through different ways to bring sustainability to your farm.
The Benefits of a Clover Lawn, and How to Grow One
Looking for information on growing a clover lawn? Look no further than Deer Creek Seed—we cover everything from the benefits to step-by-step seeding instructions.