Featured Homesteading Seeds
- Arelio Perennial Ryegrass$180.00
- Medium Red Clover(Pre-inoculated & Coated)$36.00 $ / lb
- Crusader Italian Ryegrass$143.00
- High Sugar Perennial Ryegrass(Coated)$23.10 $ / lb
- Upland Native Grass Mix$21.45 $ / lb
- Transition DC Alfalfa(Pre-Inoculated & Coated)$239.00
- Winter Rye$15.25 $ / lb
Tools & Guides
Growing a Low-Maintenance, High-Yielding Garden
Whether you’re looking to share your garden produce with friends, or just want the highest-yielding veggies to feed your family, we’ve got what you need! Deer Creek Seed has put together a list of the best plants for growing a low-maintenance, high-yielding garden.
How to Get the Best Soil For a Wildflower Meadow
Like your prized roses, wildflowers benefit significantly from prepping the soil before planting. Find out how to get the best soil for a wildflower meadow by the experts at Deer Creek Seed.
How To Build a Sustainable Farm Plan
Interested in building a sustainable farm plan that will help you maximize yields and profit while protecting the environment? Deer Creek Seed will help walk you through different ways to bring sustainability to your farm.