Featured Wildlife Seeds
- Medium Red Clover(Pre-inoculated & Coated)$36.00 $ / lb
- High Sugar Perennial Ryegrass(Coated)$23.10 $ / lb
- Aberlasting White Clover(Pre-inoculated & Coated)$11.00 $ / lb
- Upland Native Grass Mix$21.45 $ / lb
- Winter Rye$15.25 $ / lb
- Sugar Beet(Coated)$10.00 $ / lb
- Peredovik Black Type Sunflower$17.50 $ / lb
- Cave-n-Rock Switchgrass$18.50 $ / lb
Tools & Guides
How To Build a Sustainable Farm Plan
Interested in building a sustainable farm plan that will help you maximize yields and profit while protecting the environment? Deer Creek Seed will help walk you through different ways to bring sustainability to your farm.
How to Successfully Add Screening Cover to Your Food Plot
Building a screening cover around the perimeter of your food plot helps to increase privacy, drawing in more deer. Let the experts at Deer Creek Seed teach you what you need to know to successfully add screening cover.
Food Plot Prep for Fall and Winter
Winter food plot prep, like stockpiling deer forage, creates loyal whitetail herds that will frequent your land during hunting season.