Midwestern Wildflower Mix
Midwestern Wildflower Mix is a long blooming blend of up to 26 species chosen for their spectacular flowers. This mix is comprised of approximately 50% annuals and 50% perennial species. This mix can tolerate extreme cold and rugged winter conditions. Under normal growing conditions this mix may reach a height of 32-42 inches. Grower’s Notes: Approximately 528,000 seeds per lb. If hydro seeding, seeding rate should be doubled. Due to seasonal availability, there may be some changes in species and or percent of species in each blend of seed.
- 12% Perennial Lupine (Lupinus perennis)
- 10% Bachelor Button (Centaurea cyanus)
- 8% Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila elegans)
- 7% Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- 6% Scarlet Flax (Linum rubrum)
None of the following kinds exceed 5% of total mixture by weight:
- Lance Leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolate)
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Sweet William (Dianthus barbatus)
- Baby Blue Eyes (Nemophila insignis)
- Bearded Dianthus (Dianthus superbus)
- Rocket Larkspur (Delphinium ajacis)
- African Daisy (Dimorphotheca aurantiaca)
- Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria)
- Yellow Prairie Coneflower (Ratibida columnaris)
- Candytuft (Iberis umbellate)
- Indian Blanket (Gaillardia pulchella)
- Corn Poppy (Papaver rhoeas)
- Missouri Primrose (Oenothera missouriensis)
- Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea)
- Spurred Snapdragon (Linaria maroccana)
- White Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Catchfly (Silene armeria)
- Strawflower (Helichrysum monstroum)
-50 To -23 C
-23 To -6 C
-6 To 21 C
How To Plant
-All small parcel orders for in stock items ship the next business day.
-Bulk orders shipped by pallet (LTL) ship within 1-3 business days. When shipped to residential addresses, these orders will require someone to be home to accept delivery. The carrier will usually call ahead to set an appointment time for delivery.
-Shipments are processed Monday through Friday. Orders received over the weekend will ship the following Monday.
-Orders shipped to PO Box addresses must ship via the United States Postal Service due to postal regulations. Large orders may require a physical address.
-On occasion, we reserve the right to use a different carrier than the one selected. Your shipping costs will not change and order transit times should stay the same.
-We take great pride in fulfilling your orders quickly and efficiently. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling (877) 247-3736 weekdays between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
Deer Creek Seed Co. strives for complete customer satisfaction. If you would like to return any product please do so at the original place of purchase.
If you’ve purchased directly from a Deer Creek Seed Co. facility or via our website, please note the following terms and conditions:
-Returns or exchanges are permitted if the product is returned, shipping cost prepaid, to the origin facility within 30 days of purchase. Credit will be issued within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
-Product being returned or exchanged must be in the original, unopened packaging. No credit can be given for product that is opened or damaged, due to the nature of our products.
-All returns must be preauthorized by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service department at (877) 247-3736 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
If you live near our Windsor, WI warehouse, you are welcome to pick up your order. Select this option during checkout.
Deer Creek Seed Co. Warehouse
6115 Pepsi Way
Windsor, WI 53598, USA