Low Grow Wildflower Mix
Low Grow Wildflower Mix is made up of 26 species chosen for their natural beauty, long flowering periods and low growing characteristics. This mix is comprised of approximately 70% annuals and 30% perennial flower seeds. The mix will grow to a height of 18-24 inches under normal growing conditions. It is ideal for an area where beautiful, shorter, flowers are wanted.
- 12% Bachelor Button (Centaurea cyanus)
- 10% Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila elegans)
- 8% Annual Lupine (Lupinus)
- 8% Chinese Forget Me Not (Cynoglossum firmament)
- 7% Blue Flax (Linum lewisi)
- 6% Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- 6% Sweet William (Dianthus barbatus)
- 6% Sweet Alyssum (Lobularia maritima)
None of the following kinds exceed 5% of the total mixture by weight:
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Pink Ladies (Oenothera speciosa)
- Godetia (Clarkia amoena)
- African Daisy (Dimorphotheca aurantiaca)
- Dwarf Lance Lvd. Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Dwarf Candytuft (Iberis umbellata)
- Baby Blue Eyes (Nemophila menziesii)
- California Bluebell (Phacelia campanularia)
- Dwarf Plaines Coreopsis (Coreopsis Tinctoria)
- Spurred Snapdragon (Linaria maroccana)
- Catchfly (Silene armeria)
- Red Corn Poppy (Papaver rhoeas)
- Scarlet Sage (Salvia coccinea)
- Blue Sage (Salvia farinacea)
- Creeping Daisy (Chrysanthemum paludosum)
- Yellow Daisy (Chrysanthemum multicaule)
Mix components are subject to change without notice, subject to availability. The function and intention of the mix will remain unchanged.
-50 To -23 C
-23 To -6 C
-6 To 21 C
How To Plant
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
-All small parcel orders for in stock items ship the next business day.
-Bulk orders shipped by pallet (LTL) ship within 1-3 business days. When shipped to residential addresses, these orders will require someone to be home to accept delivery. The carrier will usually call ahead to set an appointment time for delivery.
-Shipments are processed Monday through Friday. Orders received over the weekend will ship the following Monday.
-Orders shipped to PO Box addresses must ship via the United States Postal Service due to postal regulations. Large orders may require a physical address.
-On occasion, we reserve the right to use a different carrier than the one selected. Your shipping costs will not change and order transit times should stay the same.
-We take great pride in fulfilling your orders quickly and efficiently. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 247-3736 weekdays between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
Deer Creek Seed Co. strives for complete customer satisfaction. If you would like to return any product please do so at the original place of purchase.
If you’ve purchased directly from a Deer Creek Seed Co. facility or via our website, please note the following terms and conditions:
-Returns or exchanges are permitted if the product is returned, shipping cost prepaid, to the origin facility within 30 days of purchase. Credit will be issued within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
-Product being returned or exchanged must be in the original, unopened packaging. No credit can be given for product that is opened or damaged, due to the nature of our products.
-All returns must be preauthorized by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by calling our customer service department at (877) 247-3736 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
If you live near our Windsor, WI warehouse, you are welcome to pick up your order. Select this option during checkout.
Deer Creek Seed Co. Warehouse
6115 Pepsi Way
Windsor, WI 53598, USA