Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reports to: Customer Relations Supervisor & Internet Sales Manager
Job Purpose: The Customer Service Specialist will work at our Windsor, WI location. This position is responsible for engaging with our customers by phone, live chat, and email to deliver outstanding and professional support for our customers and dealers. As an initial face of the company, the candidate must possess a high acumen in communications skills. A knowledge of agriculture or any part of the agricultural industry is a plus.
About Deer Creek Seed Company: Deer Creek Seed Company is a vertically integrated, premium forage, turf, cover crop, and wildlife food plot independent seed company based out of Wisconsin. We take great pride in the quality of our seed, the integrity of our hard work, and our top-notch customer service. Learn more about us at www.deercreekseed.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Answer front desk calls and route them to appropriate channels
▪ Deliver exemplary customer service by surpassing our customers’ expectations
▪ Develop expertise in our various products
▪ Develop relationships and participate in conversation across email, chat, and social media
▪ Ensure we deliver the best experience possible through our channels of contact
▪ Be able to help with customer pick ups for both retail customers and our dealer customers
▪ Be a primary contact with customer inquiries about our various products
▪ Strategize ways with the team to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
▪ Communicate with the entire team when needed to provide the best and most accurate customer experience possible
▪ Be highly organized, time efficient, goal-orientated, a team player, and competitive with a sense of urgency
▪ Have awareness and willingness to learn existing, emerging, and seasonal trends
▪ Most importantly, have the ability to be adaptable and flexible within your job responsibilities and duties
▪ Working Hours Full-Time: Monday through Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM, with potential overtime hours. Deer Creek Seed reserves the right to request longer days and/or weekend hours during peak season.
▪ 2+ years in a customer-service orientated role
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office
▪ Ability to lift 50 to 60 pounds when needed
▪ Ability to work under minimal supervision and with limited guidance
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ An interest in agriculture and knowledge of farming
▪ Experience being a team player collaborating across departments and facilities
▪ Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
▪ Strong people skills and ability to effectively manage conflict
▪ Above all, an excitement about learning and a passion for helping people
▪ College degree preferred, but not required when applying for this position
▪ E-commerce experience is a plus
▪ Excellent communication skills
If you are interested, pleas call us at 877-247-3736, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume below.