All Perennial Wildflower Mix
All Perennial Wildflower Mix is a blend of twenty two perennial species that will provide a colorful stand for many years. If planted in the spring, some flowering may occur in the first year, although most wildflowers will start blooming the following spring. Planting in the spring or summer will provide more time for the plants to develop strong root systems. If fall planted, the flowers will blossom the following year. Under normal conditions, this mix will grow about 44-56 inches tall. Grower’s Notes: Approximately 400,000 seeds/lb. If hydro seeding, seeding rate should be doubled. Also, due to seasonal availability, there may be some changes in species and or percent of species in each blend of seed.
- 13% Perennial Lupine (Lupinus perennis)
- 13% Lance Lvd. Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- 13% Sweet William (Dianthus barbatus)
- 10% Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- 8% Blanketflower (Gaillardia aristata)
- 6% Mexican Hat (Ratibida columnaris)
- 6% Yellow Coneflower (Echinacea)
- 6% Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
None of the following kinds exceed 5% of the total mixture by weight:
- Blue Flax (Linum lewissii)
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Four ‘O Clock (Mirabilis jalapa)
- Shasta Daisy (Chrysanthemum maximum)
- Columbine (Aquilegia spps.)
- Missouri Primrose (Oenothera missouriensis)
- Showy Primrose (Oenothera speciose)
- Russel Lupine (Lupinus polyphyllus)
- Gayfeather (Liatris spp.)
- Pale Purple Coneflower (Echinacea pallida)
- Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea)
- White Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Gold Yarrow (Achillea filipendulina)
- Moss Verbena (Verbena tenuisecta)
- Wild Bergamont (Monarda fistulosa)
Mix components are subject to change without notice, subject to availability. The function and intention of the mix will remain unchanged.
-50 To -23 C
-23 To -6 C
-6 To 21 C
How To Plant
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
-All small parcel orders for in stock items ship the next business day.
-Bulk orders shipped by pallet (LTL) ship within 1-3 business days. When shipped to residential addresses, these orders will require someone to be home to accept delivery. The carrier will usually call ahead to set an appointment time for delivery.
-Shipments are processed Monday through Friday. Orders received over the weekend will ship the following Monday.
-Orders shipped to PO Box addresses must ship via the United States Postal Service due to postal regulations. Large orders may require a physical address.
-On occasion, we reserve the right to use a different carrier than the one selected. Your shipping costs will not change and order transit times should stay the same.
-We take great pride in fulfilling your orders quickly and efficiently. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling (877) 247-3736 weekdays between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
Deer Creek Seed Co. strives for complete customer satisfaction. If you would like to return any product please do so at the original place of purchase.
If you’ve purchased directly from a Deer Creek Seed Co. facility or via our website, please note the following terms and conditions:
-Returns or exchanges are permitted if the product is returned, shipping cost prepaid, to the origin facility within 30 days of purchase. Credit will be issued within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
-Product being returned or exchanged must be in the original, unopened packaging. No credit can be given for product that is opened or damaged, due to the nature of our products.
-All returns must be preauthorized by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service department at (877) 247-3736 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
If you live near our Windsor, WI warehouse, you are welcome to pick up your order. Select this option during checkout.
Deer Creek Seed Co. Warehouse
6115 Pepsi Way
Windsor, WI 53598, USA