- Deer Creek Seed, Inc.’s standard fee for shipping/handling to most destinations within the contiguous United States (i.e. excluding Hawaii and Alaska) is determined by distance and the size/weight of the order. This may be determined by placing the order via our website that should automatically calculate the shipping fee before the order is actually placed. If you would like to use your own shipping account number or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 877-247-3736 weekdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Central Time Zone.
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days (excluding day of purchase) and Deer Creek Seed reserves the right to ship by our preferred carrier unless you contact us directly for other arrangements. Orders ship to P.O. Boxes must be shipped via USPS unless restricted of doing so (large orders) by USPS. For these cases we will ask you for a physical address.
- A representative of Deer Creek Seed will contact you if your order will take longer than 3 business days to ship.
- A small percentage of items require a longer ship-out time.
- Alaska and Hawaii Shipping:
Due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ship some items to Alaska and Hawaii.
- In some circumstances, due to specific laws governing the transportation of seed internationally, a Phytosanitary Certificate (PC) will need to be issued. Deer Creek Seed, Inc. will notify you if there is any delay in shipping due to this factor.